Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dear Body

A little letter I wrote at work today. 

Dear Body

I am writing this letter to you cause I am tired of you being sick. You are making it so I can not have fun torturing you with running and biking. As these are things I now enjoy I expect you to suck it up and get better soon.

Be aware that I am going to make you hurt once you are over this cold. I am probably going to push you a little harder than normal and I expect good results from you with very little back talk. Thank you for your time and your ability to still get up and move. 




Well it turns out I am still sick. This cold isn't horrid but its lingering and making me grumpy. Looks like I am just going to end up taking the rest of this week off from any training. By the time I make it home after work I feel exhausted. Eyes are now set to Tuesday when I will start my run up again.



No comments: