Sunday, September 26, 2010

The bigger they are... the harder they fall

Yesterday was a great day. I got up early and put 4 miles on the bike. It needs a bit of adjustment but I had a nice ride through the neighborhood. After getting cleaned up it was time to great ready to go to Icthus music festival in Ft.Wayne Indiana. With tons of great bands to see and christian speakers, it makes for a nice day.
http://www.ichthusfortwayne.org/
It was overcast and a bit cold all day. I got the nice chance to sit in front of a pizza hut food vendors booth for over an hour while the wife and I waited for them to open back up. That was by no means the best part of the day. At about 11:30 PM it was time to head for home. I didn't get to bed till after 2 in the morning. Waking up this morning was not fun. To make matters worse I think I have a cold, my head feels like it is going to explode and my throat is on fire. No 6 mile run for me today, that really makes me sad panda. I hope I recover from this fast. Would like to get some more time on the bike and get a week of good runs in.

No comments: