Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back at it

Tuesday is almost done, my three mile is in the log. I shed another 2 Min off my time, it was a nice run but still can't run at a constant pace.  It felt good to get back at it after the long weekend. The Renaissance Festival was a lot of fun, and hanging out with our friends Jeremy and Lexi really just made it a nice weekend. We left straight from my work on Friday, an hour and 45 min later we were pulling into the bed and breakfast.

I truly love this place. We have been going to the Wooded Garden for years and I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else. Here is a link to this place if anyone is ever interested in a nice weekend getaway.
http://www.woodedgardenbedandbreakfast.com/
Rich and Cherry are amazing hosts and the breakfast in the morning is second to none. Having a nice dinner Friday night after we got in we headed for bed so we could get up in the morning for the festival.

I really don't have any pictures from the festival itself, but I do have one of us just getting ready to leave.
 

It was pirate weekend and we were dressed in epic pirate garb. We had a great time sampling everything that the Ohio Renaissance Festival has to offer. That night we went back to the Wooded Garden and played some Cabo. In the morning after a nice breakfast it was time to hit the road. We stopped by a couple flea markets on our way back, and grabbed some dinner at Lone Star steak house. When we finally made it home we were exhausted. All and all I would say we had a great weekend. Gotta put some miles in the bank this weekend and get ready for the Icthus music festival this up coming weekend.

No comments: