Friday, September 3, 2010

The start of daring to be great

Hello and welcome to my first post. I am embarking on a great adventure to push myself farther than I ever have. Two years ago I would have thought there was no way I would ever be at this point in my life. It was this time two years ago that my back hurt so much there were days I couldn't even walk. I would spend those days on the couch feeling like half a person.

I woke up in August of 2009 and decided it was time to take back my life. Everyone was giving me advice to try exercising more, that it would help with my back problem. August 28th I got a membership at a local gym and started down the path of better living.

Here I am Sept 3 2010 with few and far between back pains. I have ran a few 5k's and I am currently training for my first marathon. After this marathon I hope to get into triathlons.

No comments: